SALES AREA MANAGER
- Prodotti:food supplements, medical devices
- Aree terapeutiche:gastroenterology
- Offerta economica:CCNL, company car, benefits
Synformulas GmbH is a German pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development and distribution of innovative intestinal health products. Unique product formulations are as important to us as a proven effect in clinical studies. KIJIMEA is currently the largest brand in our product portfolio, which is one of the most successful intestinal health brands in Europe.
Synformulas GmbH is a subsidiary of Germany-based Futrue GmbH - one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Europe. More than 40 medicines, medical devices and food supplements are part of our product range.
As the result of our dynamic growth, we are looking to fill our Sales Area Manager (Italy) position.
Sales Area Manager (Middle/North Italy)
- Management of the pharmacy field sales force including all personnel and operational matters
- Develop and expand the pharmacy field sales team, including recruitment of new sales representatives
- Responsible for the supervision of pharmacy visits and training activities, as well as achieving targeted goals and KPIs
- Observation and reporting of key market dynamics and competitive landscapes, as well as executing regional marketing campaigns
- Sustainable and successful implementation of the company’s marketing and sales strategy
- Budget and revenue responsibility
- Completion of science and/or business degree
- Several years of professional experience as sales area manager with focus on training the pharmacist and personnel
- Native/business fluent in Italian and English mandatory, good knowledge of German preferable
- Strong leadership skills, which promote cooperation based on trust and respect
- Experience in building organizational structures
- Consulting and communication skills
- Sovereign, convincing and sympathetic appearance
- Able to work independently and in an efficient manner
- Strong organizational skills
You can look forward to a diverse range of tasks with a forward-looking company in an exciting industry. In addition, there are also numerous opportunities to take over responsible projects, develop yourself and together with us, grow beyond ourselves.
If you would like to work in an up-and-coming, unconventional pharmaceutical company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making procedures, please send us your application indicating your salary and your possible entry date.
Please apply in English using "CANDIDATI" button.
We look forward to meeting you!